The regulated cannabis industry has not only many common business hurdles but also those that are unique to the space that are unlike those of any business sector. American Cannabis Company Inc. guides you through these challenges to establish a successful, sustainable business.
Design & Buildout
We offer Facility Design, Construction Management and Operations Deployment as part of our cannabis consulting services. Nothing is more critical than ensuring you build functional, sustainable operations sized to address the needs of the cannabis market from where you operate. We help clients ensure their project timeline is being met and that facilities are being built to the highest standards for cannabis production and/or distribution. We then facilitate a seamless transition from construction to cultivation and sales, ensuring you a smooth opening.
Product quality is the foundation of ACC’s Geoponic Methodology for Cannabis cultivation. Each component of the workflow has been refined to reduce labor and risk while driving quality. ACC’s facilities are designed with optimal process-based workflow, state-of-the-art site security, bio-security and optimal layouts that convert all usable space into revenue producing machines. We take sustainability, long-term operational cost and growth opportunities into key considerations. With a focus on product quality and a drive towards efficiency and sustainability, ACC is building the next generation cannabis facilities through its Cannabis Consulting division. Our Construction Management and Facility Deployment services include:
- Cannabis Facility Design
- Construction Management
- Cannabis Cultivation Facility Equipment List
- Cannabis Cultivation Facility Equipment Sourcing
- Standard Operating Procedures: Cultivation SOPs / Manufacturing Infused Products (MIP/Processing) SOPs / Retail Dispensary SOPs
- Facility Staffing Solutions
- Deployment of Cultivation Operations
- Deployment of Manufacturing Infused Products (MIP’s) Operations
- Development of Dispensary Operations
- Regulatory Compliance and Inspections
- Designed a 3 acres greenhouse in Arizona.
- Designed 20,000 square foot grow for clients Connecticut Pharmaceutical Solutions (CPS) that included floor plan drawing for cultivation and extraction, as well as security overlay.
- Designed 75,000 square foot grow for Revolution Cannabis in Illinois. This project included floor plan drawing for cultivation and extraction, as well as security overlay.
- Designed 100,000 square foot grow for Claire Ct LLC in Illinois. This project included floor plan drawing for cultivation and extraction, as well as security overlay. Our team worked with MEP to finalize design and schematic drawings. Additionally, our team worked with General Contractor for pre build prior to license approval.
- Designed and built 20,000 square foot greenhouse for Minnesota Medical Solutions in Minnesota. This project included floor plan drawing for cultivation and extraction, as well as security overlay. Our team worked with MEP to finalize design and schematic drawings. Additionally, our team worked with General Contractor for build out.
- Designed 100,000+ square foot grow for Organigram in New Brunswick, Canada. Our team assisted with creating the floor plan drawing for cultivation. Additionally, we collaborated with MEP to finalize design and schematic drawings. This project included the implementation of shipping containers for cultivation and a 3 tier growing system using both LED and traditional HID lighting.
- Designed 50,000 square foot grow facility for The Grove in Las Vegas, Nevada. This project included the development of a floor plan drawing for cultivation and extraction, as well as security overlay. Additionally, our team worked with the MEP to finalize design and schematic drawings. Our design included a 2 tier mobile racking system with LED lighting to reduce the wasted isle space in grow rooms. The technology utilizes 90% of the square foot and cubic space in each grow room. The build out was done in collaboration with the general contractor.
- Designed 50,000 square foot grow facility for Garden Remedies in Massachusetts. This project included the development of a floor plan drawing for cultivation and extraction, as well as security overlay. Additionally, our team worked with the MEP to finalize design and schematic drawings. The build out was done in collaboration with the general contractor.
- Designed 20,000 square foot grow facility for San Felasco Nursery in Florida. This project included the development of a floor plan drawing for cultivation and extraction, as well as security overlay.
ACC is redefining society’s relationship with cannabis through responsible stewardship.
As a component to our cannabis consulting services, we operate an equipment and supplies division for customers in the industry. The founder’s experience as operators combined with ACC’s experience of establishing operations in multiple states has provided it the opportunity to rapidly advance the market for canna-business product solutions. We source best-in-class industry products and supply proprietary purpose built solutions where gaps exist.
With the right product solutions you can reduce labor and risk while improving quality and consistency.
With the rapid development of innovation occurring in the regulated cannabis markets, integrating the right products at the right time is critical to success. We help you navigate these waters to determine which product opportunities are ready for adoption, which capital expenditures can be delayed and which new market product entries should be postponed for future consideration. A large part of our success here is the continuous research and testing we perform on new products.
We offer customers a diverse array of commonly utilized product offerings from all areas of the regulated cannabis industry including cultivation operations, medicinal and recreational cannabis dispensary operations and infused-products. Examples of products available include but are not limited to: HID ballasts, reflectors, MH and HPS bulbs, T5 fixtures, mediums, nutrients and fertilizers, growing containers, flood tables, and reservoirs.
Being in such a new industry, sometimes the tool you seek just does not exist. ACC identifies these gaps and develops products to fill the void. Our purpose built product suite includes; The Satchel™, SoHum Living Soils™, Cultivation Cube™, High Density Cultivation System™ , our Pot Washer and other custom solutions.
We also offer a Group Purchasing Organization (“GPO”) that enables its member customers to procure commonly used, primarily disposable, cultivation supplies, including cleaning products and office supplies, at low prices associated with high volume purchases.
We provide you the ongoing operational support needed for continued success. A core goal of ACC’s Geoponics Methodology is to reduce operator reliance. We have built the knowledge into the system to take the guessing out of the workflow. With confidence in quality outputs we position you to focus on growing your business. Our Operational Management services include:
- Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat (“SWOT”) Analysis
- Onsite Management
- Remote Monitoring
- Corrective Action Plans
- Quality Management
- Sales Tracking
- Market Assessment
- Growth Strategies
- Loss Prevention Strategies
Based on our thorough understanding of regulated markets we help our client’s cultivation, retail and/or infused-product businesses meet and maintain regulatory compliance. We work with our clients to establish standard operating procedures in accordance with their state’s regulations and implement effective staff hiring with training practices to ensure that employees adhere to relevant guidelines.
For existing operators we provide compliance auditing. The regulated cannabis industry is developing rapidly with evolving laws and regulations. Navigating through current and new regulations can be tedious and leaves you at risk. To assist our clients in addressing these challenges, we offer compliance monitoring and audits performed by our experienced and knowledgeable staff. Our team members maintain a comprehensive oversight of the cannabis industry while staying up-to-date on current and new law and regulations. Our compliance audits assess various regulatory topics, including:
- Licensing Renewal Requirements
- Visitor Intake Procedures
- Seed-to-Sale Inventory Tracking
- Waste Disposal Procedures
- Transportation Procedures
- Record Keeping and Documentation Requirements
- Packaging and Labeling Requirements
- Security Requirements
- Product Storage
- Mandatory Signage
Bringing Efforts to Fruition
Establish compliant cannabis business practices and maintain good standing throughout operations.
Optimize your Facilities
Implement the right operational methodology and quality management systems to continually drive your business forward.
Establish Patient and/or Consumer Awareness
Cannabis is an exciting space but also an increasingly crowded space. ACC can help you break through the clutter and achieve brand awareness.
Find your Competitive Advantage
Price, quality or convenience; define your competitive advantage and stand out from the crowd.
Expand your Operations
Put your business in position to convert growth opportunities.
Select the Right Partners
Success in the regulated cannabis markets takes a small army, ACC ensures you have the right partners on your side.